Molykote 106 Anti-friction Coating
Heat Curing, Bonded Lubricant
Photos courtesy of Dow Corning
If you are looking for a premium long-term lubricant for pumps, valves, or bearings, Dow Corning 106 Bonded lubricant should be your choice. It works exceptionally well in dusty environments and is a good solvent and oil resistant lube.
- Coating of metal to metal pipe joint seals. The heat cure coating is used for its long lasting high load capability. It is used where the design construction prevents the use of oil or grease or where the risk of spoiling is undesirable.
- Wearing-in and extending life of disc clutches, gears, centrifugal pumps, pistons, piston and ring type pumps, control valve components, bearings, shafts
- Lubricating disconnects, splines, threaded connections, especially suited for dusty environments.
- Maintenance-free, permanent lubrication of highly stressed friction combinations with low speeds or oscillating operation.
Special Characteristics (Features):
- Low coefficient of friction
- High load carrying capacity at low speeds
- Protection from corrosion
- Good adhesion
- Can be painted over
- Good solvent and oil resistance