Molykote® G-1502FM Food Grade Grease
H1 Rated Water Resistant Bearing & Gear Grease
Dow Corning understands the challenges that you and your equipment face. Mechanical equipment operating in a water rich environment requires special lubrication that’s tough enough to perform effectively – to simultaneously resist water spray-off and prevent wear and corrosion in addition to being a food grade grease. Improper lubricant selection can lead to surface degradation, poor equipment reliability and a need for frequent, unplanned maintenance. Molykote® G-1502FM Synthetic Bearing and Gear Grease is the technology-driven solution that helps you reduce costs, extend equipment life and simplify your own.
If you are looking for a high pressure wash down grease, a water resistant grease, a corrosion protection grease, a rust prevention grease, a food grade grease, an industrial bearing grease, an industrial gear grease, a wet operating environment grease, a food and beverage grease, a grease for waste water treatment, and industrial chain grease, an FDA approved grease, a food contact grease, a tacky grease, or an H1 rated grease, look no further than the Molykote® G-1502FM Synthetic Bearing and Gear Grease by Dow Corning.
- Suitable for applications where tacky grease is preferred or required such as chains, cams, open gears, valves, and sprockets where water wash off is problematic or grease sling-off cannot be tolerated.
- NSF HI approved. Meets FDA regulation 21CFR 178.3570 for incidental food contact applications, food grade grease.
- NLGI #2.5 white grease.
- Fully synthetic base oil.
- Excellent adhesion and resistance to water wash out and spray off.
- Water resistant, corrosion preventive, rust preventive, oxidation preventive.
- Wide service temperature range.
- Formulated to provide higher oxidation resistance, corrosion protection, load carrying capability, and longer service life than conventional lubricants.
- Provides good compatibility with most industrial and engineering substrates including many plastic and rubber materials.
- Waste Water Treatment
- Food and Beverage
- Industrial with Wet Operating Environments