Repackaged Silicone Fluids and Greases
Products Repackaged the Way That You Use Them
Esco Products, Inc. supplies silicone fluids and greases in packaging to fit your operation. When standard packaging options are too large or inconvenient in some way, we will supply the product in the quantity and container size that you specify.
- Esco stocks 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 350, 350 Food Grade, 500, 1,000, 5,000, 10,000, 12,500, and 60,000 CS; other CS available upon request.
- Widely utilized in many industries as a pressurizing medium, an electrical insulation fluid, a mold release agent and a dampening medium.
- A dimethyl silicone fluid (Polydimethylsiloxane) with proven reliability in unattended oilfield operations.
- Container sizes: 1 pint, 1 quart, 1 gallon, 5 gallon, and 55 gallon drum. Other sizes may be available upon request.
111 Valve Lubricant & Sealant
- Primary Use – General purpose O-ring and valve lubricant.
- Special Characteristics – Provides a non-curing moisture barrier; high dielectric strength; moisture and ozone resistance; good thermal, oxidation and chemical stability; suitable for use with potable water under NSF 61.
- Physical Form – Heavy-consistency, translucent white, grease-like silicone paste.
- Applications – Lubricating plug, sanitary, gate, ball, butterfly and automated valves, pump packings, rubber and plastic O-rings; sealing vacuum and pressure systems (especially equipment subjected to washing and harsh environments): dampening medium for dash pots in electrical equipment.
- Temperature Range – From –40 to 400 °F (-40 to 204°C).
- Listings/Specifications – FDA 21 CFR 175.300, NSF 51, NSF 61.
- Container Sizes – Tubes, cartridges, pails and drums.
With 40+ years of experience, Esco's support staff has the technical expertise to provide a wealth of information regarding repackaging options. Let us know how you would like your products repackaged and we will be more than happy to accommodate you.