Silicone Fluid Repackaging
Silicone Fluid the Way That You Use It!
Esco Products, Inc. supplies Silicone Fluid in packaging to fit your operation. When standard packaging options are too large or inconvenient in some other way, we will supply the product in the quantity and containers you specify.
Esco offers a wide-range of package sizes and centistokes:
- We stock Silicone fluid in following centistokes (CS/cSt):
- 5, 10, 20, 50, 100, 200, 350, 350 Food Grade, 500, 1000, 5,000, 10,000, 12,500, and 60,000*
- Silicone fluid is available repackaged in:
- 1 pint, 1 quart, 1 gallon, 5 gallon, and 55 gallon drum*
- Widely utilized in many industries as a pressurizing medium, an electrical insulation fluid, foam preventive, a mold release agent and a dampening medium.
- A dimethyl silicone fluid (Polydimethylsiloxane) with proven reliability in unattended oilfield operations.
- Excellent repellent of water, strong dielectric properties over a wide temperature range, low surface tension, odorless, low toxicity, and soluble in many solvents
With 40+ years of product experience, Esco's support staff has the technical expertise to provide a wealth of information regarding repackaging options. Let us know how you would like your Silicone Fluid packaged and we will provide you with a solution that works with your application.
*Other centistokes and container sizes may be available upon request.