Thermal coupling of electrical/electronic devices to heat sinks.
- Primary Use – Thermal coupling of electrical/electronic devices to heat sinks.
- Special Characteristics – High thermal conductivity; low bleed; stable at high temperatures.
- Physical Form – White, grease-like silicone heavily filled with heat-conductive metal oxides.
- Applications – Applied to the base and mounting studs of transistors, diodes and silicon-controlled rectifiers; thermal coupler for many heat sink devices; high-voltage corona-suppressant; nonflammable coating in flyback transformer connections in TV sets.
- Temperature Range – From -40 to 390 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 199 degrees Celsius).
- Container Sizes – Tubes, cartridges, pails and drums