Dielectric moisture barrier on electrical equipment. NLGI Grade 2-3, translucent white, used primarily in electrical wiring systems and electrical assemblies and terminals. Offered in 5.3 oz tube, 8 lb pail, and 40 lb pail.
- Primary Use – Dielectric moisture barrier on electrical equipment.
- Special Characteristics – High dielectric strength; least tacky of Dow Corning silicone compounds; moisture and ozone resistance.
- Physical Form – Medium-consistency, translucent white, grease-like silicone paste.
- Applications – Lubricating and moisture-proofing ignition systems, disconnect junctions, electrical assemblies and terminals, cable connectors and battery terminals; maintaining flexibility of natural and synthetic rubbers, vinyls, plastics, rubber and plastic O-rings.
- Temperature Range – From -40 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 204 degrees Celsius).
- Listings/Specifications – FDA 21 CFR 175.300, NSF 51, NSF 61.
- Container Sizes – Tubes, pails and drums