A release and parting agent for plastic and metal surfaces.
- Primary Use – A release and parting agent for plastic and metal surfaces.
- Special Characteristics – Excellent release agent; high dielectric strength; good thermal stability; lowest consistency of Dow Corning silicone compounds.
- Physical Form – Light-consistency, translucent white, grease-like silicone paste.
- Applications – Mold break-in treatment for tire press bladders; release agent for adhesives, plastic extruders, foundry shell and core molds; lubricating plastics and elastomers; lubricating rubber-covered cable to be drawn through a conduit.
- Temperature Range – From -40 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 204 degrees Celsius).
- Listings/Specification – FDA 21 CFR 175.300, NSF 51, NSF 61.
- Container Sizes – Tubes, pails and drums.