Lubricating in harsh environments; high-temperature hydraulic fluid; base fluid for lubricating greases.
- Primary Use – Lubricating in harsh environments; high-temperature hydraulic fluid; base fluid for lubricating greases.
- Special Characteristics – Resists oxidation, harsh chemicals, fuels, high temperatures.
- Physical Form – Fluorosilicone fluid; available in 300, 1000 and 10,000 cSt.
- Applications – Lubricating fluid in vacuum pumps handling reactive gases, in high- and low-temperature bearings, in bearings subjected to washing by fuels or solvents; base oil for fluorosilicone greases.
- Temperature Range – From –40 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 204 degrees Celsius).
- Container Sizes – Cans, bottles, pails and drums.