Long-term “dry” lubrication where air drying formulation is desired.
- Primary Use – Long-term “dry” lubrication where air drying formulation is desired.
- Special Characteristics – Will not attract contaminants; easy to apply; dries to touch in seconds; cures at room temperature; extreme loads at low speeds.
- Physical Form – Dispersion of MoS 2, graphite and resin in solvent; cures to a dark gray, dry film lubricant.
- Applications – Lubricating gears, cutting tools, gear cutters, milling cutters, taps, drills, punches, splines, threaded connections, disconnects; cold extrusion; lubricating moving parts in appliances; especially suited for dusty environments.
- Temperature Range – From –290 to 840 degrees Fahrenheit (-179 to 449 degrees Celsius).
- Container Sizes – Spray and pails.