NLGI Grade 3, translucent white, used primarily as a general purpose valve lubricant with high mechanical shear stability and high temperature range. Offered in a 5.3 oz tube.
- Primary Use – Lubricating and sealing valves.
- Special Characteristics – Similar to Dow Corning® 111 Valve Lubricant & Sealant, but has a higher operating temperature range and improved mechanical stability.
- Physical Form – Heavy-consistency, translucent white, grease-like silicone paste.
- Applications - Lubricating plug, sanitary, gate, ball, butterfly and automated valves, pump packings, rubber and plastic O-rings; sealing vacuum and pressure systems (especially equipment subjected to washing and harsh environments): damping medium for dash pots in electrical equipment.
- Temperature Range – From -40 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 232 degrees Celsius).
- Container Sizes – Tubes, pails and drums