Sealing and lubricating vacuum and pressure systems.
- Primary Use – Sealing and lubricating vacuum and pressure systems.
- Special Characteristics – Low volatility to hold deep vacuums; resists oxidation; nonmelting; nongumming; good chemical and thermal stability.
- Physical Form – Translucent white, heavy-consistency, nonmelting grease-like silicone.
- Applications – Vacuum and pressure system maintenance; laboratory equipment.
- Temperature Range – From -40 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 204 degrees Celsius).
- Listings/Specifications – FDA 21 CFR 175.300, H-2 ² , NSF 61.
- Container Sizes – Tubes and pails.