Lubricating light and moderately loaded chains, conveyors and bearings that operate at elevated temperatures, especially in drying or baking ovens.
- Primary Use – Lubricating light and moderately loaded chains, conveyors and bearings that operate at elevated temperatures, especially in drying or baking ovens.
- Special Characteristics – Suitable for automatic dispensing systems; material penetrates inaccessible areas, leaving a solid film behind that lubricates to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit (538 degrees Celsius); base fluid evaporates cleanly leaving graphite to lubricate; moderate loads at low speeds.
- Physical Form – Black, low-viscosity fluid dispersion of graphite in a synthetic oil.
- Applications – Lubricating chains in high-temperature ovens used for heat treating, paint dryers, bakeries, oven conveyors, ventilators, blower fans, oven carts.
- Temperature Range – From 350 to 1000 degrees Fahrenheit (177 to 538 degrees Celsius)
- Listings / Specifications – H-2. Acceptable for use where there is no possibility of food contact.
- Limitations – Surface temperature at location of application should be below 250 degrees Fahrenheit (121 degrees Celsius); continuous operation below 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius) may cause gumming; best operating conditions are above 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius).
- Container Sizes – Bottles, pails and drums.