General Purpose paste for assembly and running equipment, especially where staining by black solids may be undesirable
- Primary Use – General Purpose paste for assembly and running equipment, especially where staining by black solids may be undesirable.
- Special Characteristics – "Clean" white paste; handles very heavy loads; will not drip or run; almost invisible in thin films, excellent protection against fretting corrosion.
- Physical Form – Mineral oil based paste containing white solid lubricants; contains no metals.
- Applications – Lubricating pins, rails and guides of molding machines; lubricating live and dead ends on lathes; lubricating threaded connections, plain bearings, power screws, guides, tracks, office furniture, packaging equipment, precision instruments, paper handling machines.
- Temperature Range – Solids from –15 to 480 degrees Fahrenheit (-26 to 249 degrees Celsius); base oil from –40 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 121 degrees Celsius).
- Container Sizes – Cans, pails and drums