Part assembly; running in; as a press-fitting lubricant where high temperature is a factor.
- Primary Use – Part assembly; running in; as a press-fitting lubricant where high temperature is a factor.
- Special Characteristics – Wider and higher operating temperature range than organic oil based pastes; extreme loads; low speeds.
- Physical Form – Black, soap thickened, silicone fluid based paste containing more than 60% MoS2.
- Applications – Lubricating during running-in of gears, splines, journal bearings, cams; reducing torque in tightening threads and bolts; lubricating bearing shafts, O-rings, packings and seals, brake assemblies; press-fitting.
- Temperature Range – Solids from –50 to 750 degrees Fahrenheit (-45 to 399 degrees Celsius); base oil from –40 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 232 degrees Celsius).
- Limitations – Not recommended for use in pressure lines.
- Container Sizes – Cans, pails and drums.