Molykote® M Gear Oil Dispersion
SKU:Molykote M Gear Oil Dispersion
Industrial gear oil additive; reducing friction in gearboxes; reducing wear and lowering operating temperatures.
- Primary Use – Industrial gear oil additive; reducing friction in gearboxes; reducing wear and lowering operating temperatures.
- Special Characteristics – High load-carrying capacity at slow to moderate speeds; compatible with most petroleum gear oils; resists foaming; reduces friction and wear.
- Physical Form – Black, liquid dispersion of MoS 2 in mineral oil.
- Applications – Additive to petroleum oils used in gearboxes, circulating and splash lubricating systems and drives; in metalworking oils.
- Temperature Range – From 0 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (-18 to 121 degrees Celsius), depending on oil to which it is added.
- Limitations – Not recommended for use in synthetic oils or water-soluble cutting oils; not for use with wet clutches or other friction-controlled devices.
- Container Sizes – Cans and pails.