High Temperature Anti-Seize Premium multi-purpose paste for threaded connections.
- Primary Use – High Temperature Anti-Seize Premium multi-purpose paste for threaded connections.
- Special Characteristics – Release and sealing properties; resists aging; wide service temperature range; protects against fretting corrosion.
- Physical Form – Brown, mineral oil based paste containing solid lubricants, powdered metals and corrosion inhibitors.
- Applications – Lubricating threaded connectors exposed to severe environments; lubricating rollers, oven chains, hinges, marine and outdoor equipment.
- Temperature Range – Solids from –20 to 1202 degrees Fahrenheit (-29 to 650 degrees Celsius); base oil from –40 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 121 degrees Celsius).
- Limitations – Not recommended for use in grease guns or high-pressure systems; separation may occur.
- Container Sizes – Cans