Premium long-term “dry” lubrication of precision parts.
- Primary use – Premium long-term “dry” lubrication of precision parts.
- Special Characteristics – High load-carrying capacity at low speeds; good solvent and oil resistance.
- Physical Form – Dark gray solvent dispersion of MoS 2, graphite and other solid lubricants with special additives; heat cured.
- Applications – Wearing-in and extending life of disc clutches, gears, centrifugal pumps, piston and ring-type pumps, control valve components, bearings, shafts; lubricating disconnects, splines, threaded connections; especially suited for dusty environments.
- Temperature Range – From –95 to 480 degrees Fahrenheit (-71 to 249 degrees Celsius).
- Container Sizes – Bottles and pails.