General purpose O-ring and valve lubricant.
- Primary Use – General purpose O-ring and valve lubricant.
- Special Characteristics – Provides a noncuring moisture barrier; high dielectric strength; moisture and ozone resistance; good thermal, oxidation and chemical stability; suitable for use with potable water under NSF 61.
- Physical Form – Heavy-consistency, translucent white, grease-like silicone paste.
- Applications – Lubricating plug, sanitary, gate, ball, butterfly and automated valves, pump packings, rubber and plastic O-rings; sealing vacuum and pressure systems (especially equipment subjected to washing and harsh environments): damping medium for dash pots in electrical equipment.
- Temperature Range – From –40 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 204 degrees Celsius).
- Listings/Specifications – FDA 21 CFR 175.300, NSF 51, NSF 61.
- Container Sizes – Tubes, cartridges, pails and drums.