Release of materials from a variety of surfaces.
- Primary Use – Release of materials from a variety of surfaces.
- Special Characteristics – Complies with FDA and USDA regulations for incidental food contact and use as a release agent; remains stable over a wide temperature range.
- Physical Form – Clear silicone compound dispersed in petroleum distillate.
- Applications – Lubricating evaporator and preheater tubes, heating coils, cooking kettles, sliding doors on display cases, refrigerator and freezer door gaskets, conveyor guide rails, tray and freezer filling spouts, drying tables, storage shelves; release coating for ovens, stainless steel fixtures, counter tops, processing and packaging equipment, dispensing chutes.
- Temperature Range – From –40 to 390 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 199 degrees Celsius).
- Listings/Specifications – FDA 21 CFR 175.300, FDA 21 CFR 178.3570(H-1).
- Container Sizes – Spray, cans, pails and drums.