Lubricating bearings exposed to harsh chemical environments, heavy loads or high temperatures.
- Primary Use – Lubricating bearings exposed to harsh chemical environments, heavy loads or high temperatures.
- Special Characteristics –Resists deterioration by chlorides, solvents, fuels, acids and low-pressure steam and condensate; high load-carrying ability; stable at high temperatures, moderate to high loads and speeds.
- Physical Form – White, fluorocarbon thickened, fluorosilicone fluid based grease.
- Applications –Lubricating bearings in chemical mixers, pumps, processing equipment, conveyors, fans; sealed-for-life bearings.
- Temperature Range – From -40 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 232 degrees Celsius).
- Listings/Specifications – H-2. Acceptable for use where there is no possibility of food contact.
- Container Sizes – Tubes, cartridges, pails and drums.