Lubricating valves and slow-moving components exposed to harsh chemicals and solvents.
- Primary Use – Lubricating valves and slow-moving components exposed to harsh chemicals and solvents.
- Special Characteristics – Resists deterioration by chlorides, solvents, acids, low-pressure steam and condensate; wide temperature range; high loads; low speeds.
- Physical Form – White fluorocarbon thickened, fluorosilicone fluid based grease.
- Applications – Lubricating valves, mechanical seals and packings, rotary and reciprocating shafts, flexible ball joints.
- Temperature Range – From –20 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (-29 to 232 degrees Celsius).
- Container Sizes – Tubes, cartridges, pails and drums.