Lubricating ball bearings in high-temperature applications.
- Primary Use –Lubricating ball bearings in high-temperature applications.
- Special Characteristics – Heat stable; resists oxidation, moisture, corrosive atmospheres; moderate loads and speeds.
- Physical Form – Black, carbon black thickened silicone grease.
- Applications – Lubricating high-temperature conveyor equipment, plywood drying ovens, industrial ovens and boilers, steam turbine controls, knife-type electric power disconnect switches; power insulator ball-and-socket connections.
- Temperature Range – From 0 to 550 degrees Fahrenheit (-18 to 288 degrees Celsius).
- Limitations – Should not be used with highly loaded ferrous metal bearing combinations, especially where sliding friction is encountered or at high speeds.
- Container Sizes – Tubes, cartridges, pails and drums.