Dynamic lubrication between rubber and metal parts, especially in pneumatic systems.
- Primary Use – Dynamic lubrication between rubber and metal parts, especially in pneumatic systems.
- Special Characteristics – Slightly swells O-rings to provide a tight seal; wide service temperature range; resists oxidation.
- Physical Form – Off-white, lithium soap thickened, silicone grease.
- Applications – Lubricating O-rings; sealing pneumatic systems, aircraft.
- Temperature Range – From –85 to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (-65 to 177 degrees Celsius).
- Limitations – Not recommended for lubricating silicone rubber O-rings and seals; test before using on plastics; may attack polycarbonate and other plastics; not designed for lubricating bearings.
- Container Sizes – Tubes, pails and drums