High-temperature lubrication; base oil for greases.
- Primary Use – High-temperature lubrication; base oil for greases.
- Special Characteristics – Good shear stability; resists radiation and oxidation; wide service temperature range; desirable heat transfer characteristics.
- Physical Form – 125 CS phenyl methyl silicone fluid.
- Applications – Base oil for greases; heat transfer medium in baths; thermostat fluid; lubricating clocks, oven timers, parking meters, high-temperature instruments.
- Temperature Range – From -40 to 450 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 232 degrees Celsius).
- Container Sizes – 9-, 45- and 485-LB (4-, 20.4 and 220-KG) containers.
- Literature Number - 2429848; see page 43.