General purpose lubricant for plant maintenance in metal-to-metal applications.
- Primary Use – General purpose lubricant for plant maintenance in metal-to-metal applications.
- Special Characteristics – Heavy duty, extreme pressure lubricant; resists oxidation; good corrosion inhibiting properties; low evaporation and high load-carrying capability at moderate to high speeds.
- Physical Form – Black, lithium soap thickened, premium mineral oil grease fortified with MoS 2and other solid lubricants.
- Applications – Lubricating sleeve, ball and roller bearings, vehicle chassis, conveyors, processing equipment, heating and air conditioning fans, garbage disposal and shop equipment.
- Temperature Range – From –20 to 265 degrees Fahrenheit (-29 to 129 degrees Celsius)
- Listings/Specifications – FDA 21 CFR 175.300, NSF 51, NSF 61.
- Container Sizes – Cartridges, pails, kegs and drums.