Long-term lubrication for moderate loads at higher speeds, especially for incidental food-contact applications or where a white or H-1 grease is preferred.
- Primary Use – Long-term lubrication for moderate loads at higher speeds, especially for incidental food-contact applications or where a white or H-1 grease is preferred.
- Special Characteristics – Acceptable under FDA 21 CFR 178.3570 for use in applications with possible incidental food contact and other applications operating under moderate to high loads and speeds. Formulated to provide higher load carrying capacity, greater wear resistance and longer service life compared with conventional petroleum-based lubricants.
- Physical Form – Synthetic NLGI#2 grease, consisting of a unique formulation that includes polyalphaolefin (PAO) base oil, aluminum complex thickener and polytetrafluoroethylene (PTFE) as well as other solid lubricants.
- Applications – Lubricating mixers, motors, conveyors, low-temperature equipment, packaging machines and many other applications in or out of the food processing industry..
- Temperature Range – From –60 to 325 degrees Fahrenheit (-51 to 163 degrees Celsius).
- Listings/Specifications – H-1.
- Container Sizes – Spray, tubes, cartridges, pails, kegs and drums.