Long-term lubrication for heavy loads at moderate to low speeds.
- Primary Use – Long-term lubrication for heavy loads at moderate to low speeds.
- Special Characteristics – Formulated to provide higher load carrying capacity, greater wear resistance and longer service life compared with conventional petroleum-based lubricants.
- Physical Form – Synthetic NLGI#2 grease, consisting of a unique formulation of polyalphaolefin (PAO) base oil, lithium complex thickener, molybdenum disulfide (MoS 2) and other fortifiers.
- Applications – Lubricating metal working machines, motors, fans, blowers, conveyors, wheel bearings and custom machinery in non-food-related applications where heavy duty, long-lasting lubrication is desired.
- Temperature Range – From –40 to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 177 degrees Celsius).
- Listings/Specifications – Cincinnati Machine P-64, NLGI GC-LB.
- Container Sizes – Cartridges, pails and drums.