Long-term corrosion protection.
- Primary Use – Long-term corrosion protection.
- Special Characteristics – Extremely resistant to corrosive or salty environments; transparent with good inherent lubricating properties, permitting examination and use of parts without removing the coating.
- Physical Form – Translucent, dry, wax-like coating in solvent.
- Applications – Protecting machined parts, stampings, raw stock, finished products, dies, fixtures, molds, tools, stored parts, mining equipment, machines and vehicles shipped overseas.
- Temperature Range – From –40 to 150 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 66 degrees Celsius).
- Container Sizes – Spray, pails and drums.