Threaded connections where an ultrapure paste is needed.
- Primary Use – Threaded connections where an ultrapure paste is needed.
- Special Characteristics – Helps prevent seizure and damage of threaded connections during assembly and disassembly after extreme high-temperature exposure; nickel-free; does not contain any compounds that embrittle alloys.
- Physical Form – Black, metal-free paste consisting of solid lubricants in ultrapure, sulfur-free synthetic oils.
- Applications – Threaded connections, particularly those consisting of steel alloys with high chromium, nickel or molybdenum content (stainless steel); steam and gas turbine fasteners.
- Temperature Range – Solids from –20 to 2550 degrees Fahrenheit (-29 to 1400 degrees Celsius); base oil from –40 to 250 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 121 degrees Celsius).
- Container Sizes – Spray, cans and pails.