DOWSIL™ 340 Heat Sink Compound
SKU:DOWSIL 340 Heat Sink Compound
White, non-flowing, highly filled compound, good thermal conductivity. Primarily used for thermal coupling of electrical/electronic devices to heat sinks.
- Primary Use – Thermal coupling of electrical/electronic devices to heat sinks.
- Special Characteristics – High thermal conductivity; low bleed; stable at high temperatures.
- Physical Form – White, grease-like silicone heavily filled with heat-conductive metal oxides.
- Applications – Applied to the base and mounting studs of transistors, diodes and silicon-controlled rectifiers; thermal coupler for many heat sink devices; high-voltage corona-suppressant; nonflammable coating in flyback transformer connections in TV sets.
- Temperature Range – From -40 to 390 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 199 degrees Celsius).
- Container Sizes – Tubes, cartridges, pails and drums
Number of Parts: One
Resistance Type: Ozone Resistance, Thermal Resistance
Shelf Life: 1800 Days
Specific Gravity @25°C: 2:1
Temperature Stable: High, Low
Thermal Conductivity: 0.67 W/m -K
Thickening System: Metal Oxide
Viscosity: 542000 mPa.s
Worked Penetration: 290 mm/10