Molykote® 111 Compound
SKU:Molykote 111 Compound
NLGI Grade 3-4, translucent white, o-ring and valve lucricant and sealant. Good resistance to most chemicals; Wide service temperature range; Low vapor pressure; Low volatility; Excellent water resistance. Meets NSF 51 & NSF 61; Meets FDA 21 CFR 175.300.
- Primary Use – General purpose O-ring and valve lubricant.
- Special Characteristics – Provides a noncuring moisture barrier; high dielectric strength; moisture and ozone resistance; good thermal, oxidation and chemical stability; suitable for use with potable water under NSF 61.
- Physical Form – Heavy-consistency, translucent white, grease-like silicone paste.
- Applications – Lubricating for control and pressure plug valves, sanitary, gate, ball, butterfly and automated valves, pump packings, rubber and plastic O-rings, gaskets and seals; Sealing vacuum and pressure systems; Sealant for outdoor equipment, especially equipment subjected to washing and harsh environment exposure: meters, electrical service entrance and underground connections, shipboard; Chemical barrier coating; Damping medium for dash pots in electrical equipment; water softener and faucet valves
- Temperature Range – From –40 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit (-40 to 204 degrees Celsius).
- Listings/Specifications – FDA 21 CFR 175.300, NSF 51, NSF 61.
- Container Sizes – Tubes, cartridges, pails and drums.
Product Type: Compound
NLGI Grade: 3-4
High Temp: 204°C
Low Temp: -40°C
Color: Translucent White
Certifications: NSF 51 NSF 61
Case: 100 pillow packs @ 6g: FDA 21 CFR 175.300
10 ea Cartridge (10x400g): ATC-44108G; FDA 21 CFR 175.300
12 ea Tube (12x150g): ATC-44108G; GAC115P; PCS5011; FDA 21 CFR 175.300
18 kg Pail: FDA 21 CFR 175.300
200 kg Drum : FDA 21 CFR 175.300
3.6 kg Pail : FDA 21 CFR 175.300