Metal to metal contact with slow to medium speeds and high loads.
- Primary Use – Metal to metal contact with slow to medium speeds and high loads.
- Special Characteristics – Extreme pressure lubrication, good corrosion inhibiting properties, good adhesive properties.
- Physical Form – Black, lithium soap thickened mineral oil grease fortified with MoS2 and other solid lubricants.
- Applications – Gears, bearings, splines, earth moving machines, cranes, fork trucks.
- Temperature Range – From -13 to 230˚F (-25 to 110˚C).
- Listings/Specifications – FDA 21 CFR 175.300, NSF 51, NSF 61.
- Container Sizes – Tubes, cartridges, spray, pails, kegs, drums